Committed to Quality
Commercial Environmental Inspections- Asbestos, Lead Base Paint,
Who Would Benefit from an Asbestos Inspection?
• Architects, builders, contractors seeking an Air Quality District permit requiring a building permit
• Contractor seeking an asbestos-free certification to demo a building
• Homeowners requiring a clean-air certification for a utility company
• Home seller real estate agent trying to eliminate all roadblocks to the sale
• Home buyers wanting to verify potential asbestos products in their home inspection report
• Contractors or Architects prior to renovations.
As asbestos-containing products are still available in the marketplace today, building owners and professionals involved in building construction, whether new or renovation, should ensure that building materials used on their projects have been determined to be non-asbestos-containing and that documentation (test results, manufacturer’s certifications etc.) ascertaining their non-asbestos status be maintained in the building’s records.
Asbestos Survey Report Requirements
To prevent the disturbance of asbestos-containing materials (ACM) during building demolition and renovation activities. The State of California requires a Asbestos Survey of a facility and its components performed by a Cal/OSHA Certified Asbestos ConsultantsL (CAC).
LEAD BASE PAINT TESTING
We provide professional services for lead-based paint (LBP), including HUD/EPA LBP inspections, EPA lead risk assessments, private party lead assessments of residential and commercial buildings, preparation of construction abatement specifications, and final clearance after abatement.
roadly speaking, most mold testing involves taking a sample of either the air or a surface. Essentially, a mold inspector "tests" the air or surface to find out what kind of mold exists and/or if the mold found is able to grow in the area tested.
Human blood and blood products. This includes items that have been contaminated with blood and other body fluids or tissues that contain visible blood.
Animal waste. ...
Human body fluids. ...
Microbiological wastes. ...
Pathological waste. ...
A partial list of our clients